Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It is 2011!!! I don't know if I'm ready for it, but ready or not it is here. Tomorrow is my half birthday, and Andrea and I are going to celebrate it maybe, because I'm supposed to have lunch with Sergio and getting to Sergio's house is still quite a challenge. Especially because I'm not sure if Google Maps is right.

Drea leaves the 4th, really early in the morning. After that, I'm going to have pretty much no friends. I am befriending her uncle and maybe Sergio's brother will hang out with me, but we aren't sure. After she leaves, I am moving in with her Aunt Luky and Uncle Otto, so you should hear more about them soon! I also officially own too much stuff to fit in one bag anymore--especially considering that I have a ton of stuff in Buenos Aires. July is going to be interesting...

THE PART YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO READ: For New Years, we went on quite the family tour. Ukita informed us that she was going to a party and wouldn't be back until the next day, so we had to get all of our stuff out by 11. We somehow managed it, and met Andrea's father in the mall so we could go see all of his family. We had seco and yuca, which is one of my favorite things. We hopped over to Polvos Azules to buy some Korean dramas--don't forget that we are classy--and then went to see some Raymundos.

Raymundo lives in kind of a dangerous area, so we had to walk around the fence for a while waiting for someone to let us in. Finally an old man agreed to, and we got to meet a room full of relatives that even Andrea didn't understand the relationship between.

oh no I need to go! But I will continue later!

No comments:

Post a Comment