Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DECEMBER!?

So I am totally supposed to be writing my very last paper right now. My last tango class is in 2 hours and I'll definitely go out with the gang afterwards because it's our last night.

It is already December first!!! I realized that December is going to be every flavor of crazy. I also realized I won't have time to do laundry for the next 2 weeks, so I bought 3 more pairs of socks and another outfit out of desperation.

Also I am going to be online really rarely from now on. If you catch me online, you might want to talk to me. I'm sure I'll have a story to tell you.

here is my schedule, in case you're wondering. which you probably are.
DECEMBER!
1-that's today
2-Castellano final
3-get on the plane and ship myself to Ushuaia (the end of the world)
4-5-Explore Ushuaia
6-Get on plane no. 2 and go to Calafate, a glacier. (snow in december! my goal!)
7-8-explore El Calafate
9-Haul @** back to BsAs
10!!!! Board the bus to Lima
11-lose excitement over being on the bus
12-Probably be in Chile by then. on the bus.
13-Arrive in Lima! Minus my sanity
14-Get on plane no. 4 to Cuzco (which I will have driven by on the bus)
15-16-17-18-19-hang out in MACCHU PICHU!!!
20-Get on plane no.5 and go back to Lima
21-realize i'm broke
22-do nothing
23-eat soup
24-start celebrating christmas
25-celebrate more christmas
26-calm down about christmas
27-explore lima?
28-Shaun leaves-ish
29-Drea and I cry
30-start preparing for new yeras
31-PARTY REALLY INTENSELY
01/01/11 wake up hung over on a beach. i've been promised that's what is going to happen.

DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE IS EXACTLY 1 DAY THAT SAYS DO NOTHING. I AM ROASTY TOAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment