Friday, October 22, 2010

Intense Weekend!

I have been slacking on the leona challenge for a week already, although I have been taking pictures for it religiously!

Saturday we went to a David Bisbal concert in an (American) football fie
ld! I never realized quite how bouncy he is, in the most adorable way!






Sunday Andrea and I escaped Buenos Aires and Argentina to go to Uruguay. I was super excited to use my Argentine residency to leave the country and I even made a friend! We got super los
t when we first arrived, but clearly we are okay now! I will write another entry about MVD when I am more motivated...







Monday we woke up not in Argentina! But fell asleep there.








Tuesday was Katie's birthday! We went to Farrici and ate Dulce, per her request.










Wednesday I saw this ad for this show I always watch with Aldo, called BREEEEK.








Thursday Katie and I had amazing fake iced coffee at Milkaaaa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment